- 3 ripe avocados
- Juice of 2 limes (about 1/3 cup)
- 3 tbsp. Swerve or other sugar alternative
- 3/4 c. coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 c. keto friendly chocolate (such as Lily's)
- Into a blender or food processor, combine avocados with lime juice, Swerve, and coconut milk. Blend until smooth and pour into popsicle mold.
- Freeze until firm, 6 hours up to overnight.
- In a medium bowl, combine chocolate chips and coconut oil. Microwave until melted, then let cool to room temperature. Dunk frozen pops in chocolate and serve.