- 2 avocados
- 1/3 c. shredded Cheddar
- 8 slices bacon
- Heat broiler and line a small baking sheet with foil.
- Slice each avocado in half and remove the pits. Peel the skin off of each avocado.
- Fill two of the halves with cheese, then replace with the other avocado halves. Wrap each avocado with 4 slices of bacon.
- Place bacon-wrapped avocados on the prepared baking sheet and broil until the bacon is crispy on top, about 5 minutes. Very carefully, flip the avocado using tongs and continue to cook until crispy all over, about 5 minutes per side.
- Cut in half crosswise and serve immediately.